RE: Wendover weather

To: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wendover weather
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:49:44 -0600
Bev
thanks for the update.  I have changed the links on the
http://www.saltflats.com/Weather%20links.html (be sure to hit "reload" fot
the latest page) weather resources page to point to the url you
recommended.  It does have the same camera location, but isn't stagnate
like the U of U link was.

At 01:06 PM 10/11/00 -0700, Beverly Stanley wrote:
>Hi Dan - if that is the same camera located at wrh.noaa.gov/saltlake/camera
>(which appears to be at the weigh station on I80) then you web folks just
>need to check their link, because I was able to view shots from 9:00 am
>this morning to 11:00 am - and it's dated Oct. 11 in case anyone doesn't
>believe me
>Bev

Dan

daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu