RE: Wendover weather

To: land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Wendover weather
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:6:49 -0700
Hi Dan - if that is the same camera located at wrh.noaa.gov/saltlake/camera
(which appears to be at the weigh station on I80) then you web folks just
need to check their link, because I was able to view shots from 9:00 am
this morning to 11:00 am - and it's dated Oct. 11 in case anyone doesn't
believe me
Bev

University
> of Utah, and let them know that their "live" weather camera at I-80 west
of
> Wendover is not current.  It seems that particular camera is a Utah Dept.
> of Transportation camera.  (I think it's at the Weigh Station) They were
> unaware that it wasn't being updated as it's supposed to be.  they said
> they would get their web folks working on the problem, and hoped to have
it
> functioning again "soon".
> Dan Wright
> Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
> dan@saltflats.com
> Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
> "It's amazing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.