Re: Little screws and tubless tires

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, <DrMayf@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Little screws and tubless tires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:26:27 -0500
I don't want to get into Particulars... but I thought for a Min that we had
installed Lights at Maxton.... or the world had gone upside down or
something...   When I got back from Muroc... and we were attempting to put
Brad in the two Club... well... Just as we arrived at the Motel.... even
though it was Pure Daylight.... I distinctly remember seeing the Moon Rise
from Joe Timney...  and if you thought that Head of his Glows.... wow...
NEVERMIND

you get the Picture... ( need I paint a Better Picture.... being color
Blind Helps)