Re: Little screws and tubless tires

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Little screws and tubless tires
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:23:31 -0700
AH HA! Thought you were gonna get me to confess to (another) screw-up! No way,
Jose......Jus so happened that I decided to change over to dzus fasteners the
same time I replaced the tires. Figgered it might be better to balance the new
tires with the extra weight I was adding to the wheel. I was gonna trash the
tires anyway so I just deflated them before I welded the tabs on.
Ed (and yes, the screws were such a hassle I rarely checked the pressure
either....)