Re: vibrators

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vibrators
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:42:50 -0700
Glen,

The thing I'm wondering about is the fact that the vibrator case made it to
the top courts in Alabama ... Keith keeps telling me he's one of three
people who can read and write their own name down there  ...perhaps he is
exaggerating.  There must be some attorneys who can also do it.  I remember
some Special Forces guys we were playing mind games with who worked at
Redstone Arsenal ... they could even swear in languages I hadn't heard
before.  But Keith wouldn't tell us something that wasn't the truth.

Wes