Re: vibrators

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: vibrators
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf moved out of Alabama a few months back, so I
guess that makes Keith half of the reading and
writing population there - -and correct me if I'm
wrong, but I'm sure Miss Katie can read and write
- - -soooooo.  A few years back I owned a small
motorcycle shop in the way north Florida
panhandle, which is affectionately called "L.A."
(lower Alabama), and I know that some of my
customers who came from the nawth (real Alabama)
were quite challenged when it came to stuff like
reading spark plug heat ranges, warnings about
not smoking while pouring gasoline, driver's
license expiration notices, etc.

Dick J

http://im.yahoo.com/