Re: vibrators

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: vibrators
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:58:35 -0500
Wes I don't mean to correct you all the time... ( not that it isn't
nessesary mind you )... But to quote me correctly I often say there are 13
people that can Read.... AND Write... so when Mayf Moved we were down to 12
and when Brad and I come to the Salt that Leaves it with the Possiblity of
Single digets... Very Worrysome  Cause these folks still have a court system
and use it with wild abandon...

Keith ( who might stetch the Truth just a tick to get a Smile.... but
someone told me... that an Alabamian named the Tooth Brush otherwise it
would be a Teeth Brush)