Re: New Oils ?

To: Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: New Oils ?
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:33:53 -0700
Tom; I know that some of the NASCAR engine builders have been doing a
lot of testing with some new oils. They are very soft spoken about if
they are making any more HP or not. In my years I have found that when
they are not talking about making more HP, they are. I have been able to
get some little hints, maybe someone with a closer contact will let us
know.       Doug Odom in big ditch