Re: Fuel line

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, wspotter@jps.net, boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:19:55 EDT
         Dick :     MEK, carbon tet, asbestos, lead ( pouring / drilling it,
for ballast,
or applying / filing it, for bodywork ) brake dust, paint removers and
solvents ......
a lot of the stuff that goes with playing with cars ...... I' ve had more
than my share
of it over the years ...... NONE of it any good for ya !   Try to avoid ' em
ALL ,
as there are safer products and methods for most of these things nowadays
        Bruce
PS :  I think I have to add a few of the women I have known to the above list
                        But  NOT  ALL  of them !!!