Re: Car Names Explained

To: popms@thegrid.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Names Explained
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:53:30 GMT
FORD: Found  On  Rotterdam  Dump

I usta live in Rotterdam NY near Schenectady -that was our Fav back in the
good ol' daze

Dirty Doug

From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>,   LEONARD JOE
<jcperformance@thegrid.net>, Mickey Larry <lmick@pronet.net>,   Norlock Mike
<norlockmnt@thegrid.net>
Subject: Car Names Explained
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:44:20 -0700

  Car Names Explained

AUDI - Always Unsafe Designs Implemented
BMW - Big Money Works
Bought My Wife
Brutal Money Waster
Bimbette Motor Weapon
Break My Window
BUICK - Big Ugly Indestructible Car Killer
CHEVROLET - Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended
Trips
Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every
Time
Cheap Heap, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time
Condition Hopeless, Entire Vehicle Relies On Leftover
Engine Technology
DODGE - Drips Oil, Drops Grease Everywhere
Dem Old Dudes Go Everywhere
Dead or Dying Gas Eater
Dear Old Dad's Geriatric Express
FIAT - Failure in Italian Automotive Technology
Fix It All the Time
Fix it again, Tony!
FORD - First On Recall Day
First On Race Day
First On Rust and Deterioration
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road, Dead
Fault Of R&D
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Features O.J. and Ron's DNA
Found On Russian Dump
GM - General Maintenance
Great Mistake
GMC- Garage Man's Companion
Got A Mechanic Coming?
HONDA - Had One Never Did Again
HYUNDAI - Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And
Inexpensive...
MAZDA - Most Always Zipping Dangerously Along
OLDSMOBILE - Old Ladies Driving Slowly Make Others
Behind Infuriatingly Late
Everywhere
Overpriced, Leisurely Driven Sedan Made Of Buick's
Irregular Leftover
Equipment
PINTO - put in new transmission often
PONTIAC - poor old Neanderthal thinks its a Cadillac (Naturarlly this
doesn't apply to you, Koj. :-) )
SAAB - Send Another Automobile Back
Swedish Automobiles Always Breakdown.
Sorry Arsed Auto Builders
TOYOTA - Too Often Yankees Overprice This Auto
VOLVO - Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Vehicles Of Low Velocity Owners
VW - Virtually Worthless