Re: what is boogie-woogie and still in search of the history....

To: "Peter Carpenter" <tinshed@ozemail.com.au>,
Subject: Re: what is boogie-woogie and still in search of the history....
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:51:40 -0700
Peter, thanks for the photos!  What is really interesting is to bring up the
two photos of BW front view and switch between "forward" and "back". It
looks like an instant top chop! What difference does it make if yer knees
are in your face, that is a cool rod!!

John (startin' work on the real '32)Backus