Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)
From: "DALE P KRUMHEUER" <DMIRROR@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:05:35 -0500
What an introduction!,  my brother Wayne and I made the trip to Maxton from
Cleveland. The consensus is that this was one of the best high performance
events that we have attended and we have been to quite few. Met some
outstanding people, as varied as the machines that were running.
Met the infamous Keith Turk, got to scope out the Camaro. I'm still trying
to figure out the fuel delivery system, quite slick.
I was pleased to see the quantity of bikes running, and plenty of
respectable speeds.
Ok Keith, no more lurking,  I'll see what I can stir up.

Thanks to all for a great time. I look forward to my trip back in the
spring.
Dale Krumheuer

Ducati sscr