Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)

To: "DALE P KRUMHEUER" <DMIRROR@prodigy.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:12:39 -0600
Hey Dale.. Welcome to the List...

Yeah I was beating you up.... enjoyed the conversation.. and the Fuel system
really is kinda cool...  It's a Dave Dahlgren designed.. Barry Grant
Supplied.. Keith installed mess of Braided stainless lines from hell.... the
Fitting's could finance the Bugeye!!!

Hey how bout racing the Ducati?  bring it on a trailer.. I think Ole Joe can
teach you about how to stuff 8-10 stages of Nitrous on it and show you parts
of the Rods you have never seen before...

Keith ( honestly glad your here Dale... and thanks again for the comments
this weekend )