Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)

To: "DALE P KRUMHEUER" <DMIRROR@prodigy.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Lurkers ( I know Don)
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:22:29 -0500
Dale were you the one with odd looking pit bike with a wood floor
board and a rear mounted motor. Do you mind explaining that odd pit
bike? At least it aint like the billet bike of Keith's it did have a
muffler. I have some pictures of it I will send to www.landracing.com
later this week when things slow down.
BillB