Re: Jan 1, 2001 (interiors)

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, dahlgren@uconect.net
Subject: Re: Jan 1, 2001 (interiors)
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:56:17 EST
Didn't this topic come up a while back when Darrel Ferguson said something
about aluminum panels in a production car and the safety advantages?

<<Boy, do I agree with that!  Yeah, the Real Street
class (and I think Production too) require full
interiors.  My next step up is going to be to try
the USFRA 130 and/or 150 club, and I think I may
need a full interior for that as well. (I will
get full clarification before i get ready.)  I
spent almost half of my prep time finding pieces
of trim to make the car meet rule requirements. I
would love to pull out the headliner, door panels
and carpet (that my wife and I worked so hard
cutting and gluing in place) and put a set of
aluminum panels on the doors!  I sure hope that
change will be coming.>>