Re: First Run

To: LBodenheimer122@aol.com,
Subject: Re: First Run
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:10:31 -0700
Congratulations are still in order, Lori!  Sounds like you learn
fast and you'll soon be getting that 125.

My family and friends called me the "Red Light Lady" when
we'd run our '68 Roadrunner, 383 magnum at Palmdale, CA.
The fastest I've ever run is 120 on the way back from
Vegas (hasn't most everyone!) in that same car, hood shaking
like mad.

Kris (hoping to go faster someday & get at least a license) Wright