Re: First Run

To: <LBodenheimer122@aol.com>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First Run
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:37:46 -0600
no problem Lori.... Great to see you here... when you stole our official
timer for the ECTA I was worried.... Seems Jim meet you and we lost a
timer... hmmm I heard girls were like that...  Well it's good to have you
both back.. enjoyed seeing Tom Sarda again also....

Welcome to the List Lori...

Keith ( Lori's worse half is one of the two that built my car originally  )