Re:AOL 5.0 vs. 6.0 on the LSR List

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:AOL 5.0 vs. 6.0 on the LSR List
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:19:22 EST
In a message dated 11/03/2000 7:37:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, FastmetalBDF
writes:

<<          Dan, all :   I would appreciate that, also, as I have several
friends that would like to come aboard .  This email is also a test to see if
I am having the same problem as Ardun Doug since switching to  AOL 6.0 ......
my emails to the list
 were OK at first, but now are not showing up  ...... at least on my ' puter .
          Bruce,  whose memory has deleted more car knowledge
 than I will ever have about computers  ....... >>

Bruce & Group,
    Switching back to AOL 5.0 cured the problem. 5.0 also works much faster
and is much better tempered than 6.0. My only dilema now is whether to delete
the entire 6.0 setup from my computer or wait until AOL gets their act
together and improves their newest brain child...................Ardun Doug
King