Re: AOL 5.0 vs. 6.0 on the LSR List

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AOL 5.0 vs. 6.0 on the LSR List
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:59:47 EST
        Thanks for your take on this, Doug !    I have noticed my 'puter
doesn' t
respond as well as with the 5.0, and I liked the old graphics better, and
printing
stuff out was a little easier .   My question to you is how do I switch back
to 5.0,  and will I  LOSE anything by doing that ...... like the photos from
my daughter' s wedding that I downloaded  SINCE  I ( supposedly ! )  UPgraded
( HA ! ) to the
6.0 setup ???   Please keep the answer non - cybertechnical if possible ......
as I am basically a product of the Industrial  Revolution  .......
               NOT  the  Information  Age !!!
          Bruce        aka  puterstupidbrucer