Re: List Imput

To: Rick Byrnes <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: List Imput
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:52:31 -0500
80PPH total on gas  is like 185 hp or so...are these sea level #'s... 80
PPH /injector and 80% duty cycle is about 568 hp.. N/A ??? The turbo
engine could get by with 4 96 lb/hr injectors.. Bet it would have helped
a bunch at low speed. We need to chat sometime when you have a minute..
We run 43 lbs/hr injectors in the Cosworth 2 liter and it makes 304 hp
N/A with fuel to spare... I am getting totally lost in this one.. Would
be more than glad to help out but having a problem figuring out what is
going on with your fueling...
The # is 860-536-6125
Dahlgren