Re: Articles in BRN

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Articles in BRN
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 06:57:48 -0600
Joe like I have always said.... I feel an respondsibility to Arm you with
Information...  Based on the limited Mental facilities at your disposal I
wouldn't want you to feel left out...

K ( oh boy an Article on Blue Hair and the Suit... she asked for some info
one night.... and it was at the height of the Suit and Hair season )