Re: 200 Club Minimums

To: Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: 200 Club Minimums
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 07:53:53 -0500
Did you think by then someone might break them?? If Mike allen decides
to make the lakester a streamliner you might have a problem has been
over 219 as a lakester and was not geared right to get the beast speed
.. was geared to make sure it got in the 2 club and run over 200 for a
very long time.. might go 225 geared taller.. and as a streamliner could
be dangerous.. i would think 240 is not out of the question..That is a
H/GL now..That makes 240 hp at the sprocket..
Dahlgren