Re: Maxton Crash

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton Crash
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 10:44:03 -0600
Tom if Joe backed off....I would worry.... be constantly looking over doors
for buckets of water and things along those Lines... this Joe character is
sneaky.... ya gotta watch him.... Never a dull moment...

Did I mention he only went 195 on that Pass?  and our poor girly Camaro just
went 200... geez an Altered that is faster then a Comp Coupe.... ( before he
gets the chance Yes it was faster at the WOS... but only by a little bit!!!)

Keith ( and Yes I offered the Camaro up to put Joe in the Two Club
too...)( anyone who volunteers to time as long as he has deserves an
opportunity if it's avalible)