Re: Maxton Crash

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Crash
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 08:48:04 -0800
Joe (the Rat Exterminator) Timney,

Maybe you should ease off on Keith!! Seriously, I have been very busy
this week so this is the first opportunity I have had to give you my
condolences on your crash. I'm glad you are OK, any wreck that you walk
away from, even though it seems a major incident, is a minor occurrence.
I empathize with John because of the damaged equipment, but it can be
repaired. Your lack of injury is a testimony to the safety of the car. I
am sure that the chute deployment problem will now be addressed. At
least there will be something to do in the off season. Good Luck and God
Bless!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 (still) D/GCC