Re: Maxton Crash

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Crash
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:19:27 -0700
Joe,
Still catching up on my e-mail and caught the posts about your unfortunate
"incident" at Maxton. Glad you got out with only a few bruises, and heck, will
give
John something to do this winter beating on sheet metal.;-)  I cringe to think
what
would have happened if it had been a replay of the WOS incident with the blown
tire........... I guess the good side of anything like this is a wake-up call to
review our own safety equipment & update as needed. See you on the lakes in 01!
Ed