Re: Whatizit and Whereizitfrom?

To: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Whatizit and Whereizitfrom?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 03:15:16 -0600
How bout the Distributor Drive Gear Pin?  Pull the Distributor and check the
gear at the bottom... if Half that pin is gone it might still run for a
while before it lost timing.

Keep in mind that gear is also driving the shaft for the Oil pump.... and if
the gear shears the oil pump will quit spinning as well.... not that it will
matter.... as the timing goes wacky the motor is going to Stall....

Just my guess.... Keith