Re: Whatizit and Whereizitfrom?

To: ghalvorson:"First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Whatizit and Whereizitfrom?
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 08:30:15 -0800
Gene; I have three big block chvys apart right now and there is nothing
in any of them that fits your description. Did you get this motor from a
engine builder ? It could be the camshaft drive pin from a ford fe
motor. It sure fits the size. There are no .310 solid pins in a
chevy.                Doug Odom in big ditch