Re: Used parts forum

To: "Dave" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Used parts forum
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:23:52 -0600
Interesting... never looked under that thing... had to check it out....
finally found the ability to seperate my E-mail under tools... and Message
rules / Mail

it's unreal the amount of ability this computer has that I don't have a clue
about...

Keith ( now that reminds me of an internal combusion engine )