Re: Used parts forum

To: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Used parts forum
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:06:11 -0600
Gene.... the sale of a Part... car or whatever is fine... there is no real
ettique other then that of Clutter.... in otherwords... post the part...
wait a month or so and post it again.... then move on to the nearest swap
meet...

The only thing I have ever seen out of Mark is for Business's not to
advertise here... and I agree personally with that concept... unless it's a
guy like Russ Meeks... who races and loves the sport.... and is involved
with the list outside of the Coating's business...  I am sure you folks will
let someone know if they get out of hand on parts...

Keith ( okay I have a 5 + 1 6 Speed... convince me I neeed a 5 speed ....
This one has the 3.28 first )