Re: Ford 9" / posi / floating, etc.

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: Ford 9" / posi / floating, etc.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:49:14 -0600
Ken and I have had this conversation...  My Thing remains that the 9" is the
Cheapest easiest and most avalible especially when it comes to servicability
and swapping gear sets ( outside of the QC ... but see cheapest )

Fella just has to use his head and talk to the local Drag racers... they
snatch our gear sets and stuff them in boxes under their benchs.... More
then glad to be rid of them... and 30 dollars later you have a Mini Spool...

You can go down the Currie Road like Ardun Bill.... or Muscle Motorsports
has Tons of wierd gear sets... like our 307 and 286...

We raced the Camaro 9 times this year... Each time we raced it we had a
different Motor combination, Tire and  Gear set... basically we have 4 sets
of tires and 5 different gears.