Re: Skunk Works?

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Tom Neimeyer" <3cbxs@ev1.net>,
Subject: Re: Skunk Works?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:49:52 -0600
Jim I know several of you out there are engineers and the like... We keep
giving Mayf Grief.... but some of you folks are equally well qualified...

As American's the job you guys did there was outstanding.... We out flew....
out distanced and finally put out of business a viable threat in the Soviet
Union...  To you and the folks that still work there we as a Nation owe you
our Thanks....

Keith