Re: Occupations

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupations
From: "John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:28:46 -0500
Now Kieth has come up with a good way to spend a wet afternoon here in the
seacoast of New Hampshire
JT Linville.....MM1(SS) submarine force Atlantic....retired utility nuclear
chemist....presently volunteer teaching at local vocational high school
(culinary and welding), making quilts for at-risk babies, and building an
XF/FALT Anglia, a B/GL bellytank lakester, restoring a 70's Ben Cook
chassied sprint car, and building a new "odd rod" for the street, a Morris
Minor woodie.  As Red Green says, "if the ladies don't find you handsome,
they at least ought to find you handy".