Occupations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Occupations
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:43:12 -0800 (PST)
Dick J.  Married to Gail who convinced me to live
this dream.  Three grown sons and one teenage
daughter.  Ex-cop, ex-Special Forces, retired
from a federal government agency that provided
many paid vacations to Ecuador, Peru, Colombia,
Panama, Honduras, Guatemala and neat places in
the middle East. I used to know a lot about the
illegal drug business, international terrorism
and third world insurgencies, but then I got
assigned to Washington, D.C. where I had to
specialize in combat driving and street survival
skills.  That forced me to retire to quiet,
serene,east Texas, where I soon became un-retired
and now work for a federally-funded state agency
that administers federal grants to local
governments. Although I dabbled in hunting and
guns for many years, my only real hobby, and
all-consuming interest, has always been anything
fast with an internal combustion engine.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *