Re: Dry sump pumps

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Dry sump pumps
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:55:25 -0500
Chris

I was in Muscle Motorsports the other day and noticed that the Winston Cup
cars use a large spin on filter (I think from a diesel engine). Don't know
anything about flow rates, but would assume it's OK for any dry sump. Expect
to go back in two weeks and will get some prices if your interested.

John Beckett