Re: Keiths Two Remaining Hats and King$ Ran$som at Maxton

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Keiths Two Remaining Hats and King$ Ran$som at Maxton
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:01:55 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2000 8:37:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Yeah I agree.... hell on the end of the day .... I can live with not
 getting Bville done... matter of fact it makes life pretty interesting...

 you gonna ever race that thing back here?

Keith,
    You and I both know that you won't stop til you have all the hats. I KNOW
that you'll get the other two soon.
    Regards Maxton, I would like to but don't know if I'd like to tow that
far. I'm also a little concerned about the car on cement. The suspension is
pretty stiff and I'd have to do some different tires..............Doug King