Re: Keiths Two Remaining Hats and King$ Ran$som at Maxton

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keiths Two Remaining Hats and King$ Ran$som at Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:24:32 -0600
Not really the best we can find so far is a 26" tall Potenza that we have
also... so you might want to consider gearing between the Two.... or
running a Nascar tire... which I think you could get away with on the
Roadster... Just have to set the back space on the wheel to accommodate the
Tire... and they make those little girls in 29" I think.... I know they
have enough traction to test the rest of your drive train....

You will go two bills ... Trust me... if you can do it in the Dirt at El
Mirage you can get it done at Maxton...  Now there is a Record that would
stand the test of Time.... Our Speeds are very Close to one another Class
for Class.
As yours will at El Mirage I am sure....