Re: new to the list

To: "Todd Daugherty" <tdaugherty@novient.com>,
Subject: Re: new to the list
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:26:33 -0600
HEY TODD... welcome to the list...

I am from Enterprise Alabama.... ( yes some of us can Read AND write )

Be happy to help with any of your questions... I also run an F body but
it's an 80 Camaro.... kinda a Piece of junk... but it's mine and semi
fast...little girly car.... you may be running against some of my
records.... which aren't that High.... ( okay I got a couple that are ugly
) but the Gas record is around 183.783mph... if you run Nitrous you might
need to bring an extra bottle or two.... the C/Fuel Altered record is
200.445....

Seriously I will help you if your interested....I'll send you my numbers...

Keith Turk