Re: new to the list

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to the list
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:18:40 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2000 1:50:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tdaugherty@novient.com writes:

<< Good Afternoon,

 My name is Todd and I live in Atlanta, GA.  Just found this list today and
 am looking forward to finding out more about the ECTA.  I have a 500hp '97
 Z28 that has seen some road racing and alot of drag runs, but top speed is
 something new for me.  I'm sure there is alot to learn as far as the proper
 setups to maintain stability at those speeds.  I anticipate probably 140-150
 for the mile.  Any other f-bodies out there?

 Todd D

Todd,
    Welcome to the list. I'm sure that Keith Turk and some of the Right Coast
guys will give you all the answers to your questions......Ardun Doug on the
Left Coast