Re: new to the list

To: "Todd Daugherty" <tdaugherty@novient.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to the list
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:31:38 -0500
Welcome to the list Todd. You will find a great bunch of people and
every once in awhile some intelligence. Actually you would be
surprised what you can learn from this list. I live in South Carolina
about 45 minutes from Maxton. I am currently building an F body car.
3rd generation. Just acquired a complete aero package off an 89 GTA.
This was my first year at Maxton and spent most of the time crewing
for that Keith Turk fellow. He aint as bad as everyone says he is.
haha! Also would like to mention to you that we have a weekly chat
session that meets on Tuesdays@ 9 PM eastern. Try to join us tonight
if you get the chance. Just click on the chat link @
www.landracing.com .

Bill Bennett