Re: El Mirage, SCTA, Bonneville, and the Black Ghost

To: Henry Deaton <hdeaton@verio.com>
Subject: Re: El Mirage, SCTA, Bonneville, and the Black Ghost
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:40:20 -0700
Henry,

As a great amateur sport of Land Speed Racing, we are not in it for money. There
is none. You go to race, meet friends and have one hell of a good time. Its a
much different aspect as in the drags. You blow a tire, need a shock, need some
nitrous there is usually somebody ready to help you as out at "Land Speed Racing
events" Unlike the drags that I have been too, either your competitors turn
their head or nudge you away. We are a great little community racing that you
cant do anywhere else but 3 places in the states.
Im sure we all welcome you with open arms and are ready to help you succeed in
your Land Speed Endevours, I sure hope you come join our unique form of racing,
join our "cummunity" and have one hell of a time.

Jonathan Amo
webmaster/owner
http://www.landracing.com