Thank you SCTA!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you SCTA!
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:22:13 EST
I know that many of the SCTA board members are on this list and I just wanted
to thank you all once again for all the time, dedication and patience you
generously give up to keep this association going. Thank you for a great 2000
season!

I look forward to seeing some of you at the Sidewinder banquet (Sorry to
those of you not in my fine club-I won't be seeing you until May).

Take care all--Katie Young Cortez (To be seen in the 2001 rule book under K.
Young Cortez in all three venues of the XXO/VGC class...Hey, I figure it is
ok to brag here on the list as everybody else does)