Re: Thank you SCTA!

To: <Drylakercr@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thank you SCTA!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:55:34 -0600
You and Keith have been one of the Real Pleasures this Year Katie.. rolling
into Impound at Muroc with you and that Smile covered in Dust..... well lets
just say it was as the only smile around Bigger then Mine!!!

Go on and Brag... you earned the Right.....

Keith ( I love the little kid Commercial where he wants to be a teacher....
otherwise... where would doctors come from!!! )