Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!

To: saltrcr@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:10:52 EST
        Hi  Gene !  Good to see your name on some land speed list email ......
Any chance of you telling us about your exploits with the # 357 roadster at
Speedweek this August  ?   Those new Hilborns worked out pretty well, didn' t
they ?  Sorry I didn' t get to spend more time with you and Alan back then
I was kind of busy helping my boys out, and missed many folks, both on this
list
and otherwise .    I am sure you have lots of great tales you could relate,
both from your lsr racing,  and all those meets you went to at thelong gone
Lions Drag Strip ...... 223rd  &  Alameda ...... I always remember, even
though
it' s been forty three years since I last smelled nitro there .
       What class will you be speeding in next season ?    Also, can you see
RETIREMENT  looming on the horizon ? ..... it gives you lots more shop time !
       Please say Hi to Alan and the ladies !
               Bruce       on right coast