Re: Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!

To: saltrcr@yahoo.com (gene barbee), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Record Roadster Racer Heard From !!!
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:24:50 -0500 (EST)
Gene, great to hear from a record roadster man.  Everything about how
you get a Bonneville roadster to go fast and safe is interesting.  I
have Chuck Salmen's Interview in my file available to send you unless
you saw it here before when it came out.

If you have the time, tell us how you do it, engine detail, all the
driveline, ballasting, the whole nine yards.  I want to improve my '32
Ford roadster/Ardun to the max.  Thanks,  ArdunBill