Re: Another Magazine Article

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Another Magazine Article
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:12:12 -0600
Yeah I think I know the guy who is trying to get that done....

It's not set in stone yet... so we just gotta hold our breath....

We have a couple most of you have never met... Brett and Regan Yates  ...
they have a little black 29 roadster it's not a Bonneville caliber car....
or maybe a better statement is that it's not ready to set a record in C
modified Roadster.... but they are great folks... anyway we are trying to
get it all sorted out... should be a Blast and for once I get to Blow
someone else's horn.... You folks would really like this couple... nothing
fancy but they both share the driving and they have a great time...

it's a no brainer to me... just letting the Editor of R&C get a taste of
the ECTA like Will Handzel did.  David Frieburger and Will Handzel are
great friends... so you can see how this is working behind the scenes....

Keith ( yeah I am liking all of this....)

<land-speed@autox.team.net>