Re: Another Magazine Article

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Another Magazine Article
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:45:59 -0800
Speedvision is on standby also ... and I hear they can be influenced!  Have
not heard about whether The New York Times will cover it.
Wes

From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:14:47 -0800
To: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Cc: kturk@ala.net, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Land-speed List
<land-speed@autox.team.net>

Chris
In his case they used very large print so he could post it for wall paper
and
read it across the room. You think this is bad I heard he has Life Magazine
and
National Geographic on stand by if he gets a 200mph hat at Bonneville. (I
could
hold his time for a while he..he)
Glen