Re: Another Magazine Article

To: Dale_Krumheuer@ars.aon.com
Subject: Re: Another Magazine Article
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:36:11 -0700
There is another one out there, in this months "Motorcycle Street and Strip", a
Bonneville article on some of the bike action, 4 page spread, they say it is
nicely
done, I have not seen it yet

who would have thought that an email response from me to Jon would be published
in
its entirety, hope they used spell check and grammar checker, covering 4 pages

Joe  (hoping to block sand fiberglass or carbon Kevlar soon)     Amo   :)