Re: Politics & LSers

To: brian falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Politics & LSers
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:45:17 -0800
Keith,
You'll notice what engine his kids are running .....
Wes

From: brian falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:50:03 +1300
To: land-speed@autox.team.net

Keith Wrote

<<is that a Motor Brian?  The Ford Flathead?  Never heard of them.... heard
an
Ardun or two that make chills run down my spine..... But a Flat head?
When was it built?  and By Ford.... Geez I don't remember that being much of
a company until it bought Jaguar....and assimulated some real Class.....

Keith ( why yes as a matter of fact my head is Very much below the
table )( and honestly I don't care.... Ford Vs Chevrolet.... I only care
about Hp per dollar spent and ease of use )>>

888888888888888888888888888888

Alrighty then...it must be my turn...purple suits..molested teddy
bears...fake rocks...never heard of a Flathead...thinks Jaguar had class
pre Ford...uh huh..

[Ford...Chev? =  Gore...Bush?]

Antipodean BDF [who really admires anything that works..its just that I was
raised on Fords in a family business & then owned & ran it for some 20yrs]