Re: numbering jokes

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: numbering jokes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:42:31 -0600
You haven't met my Employees... Painting by number isn't an option... ( nor
is counting for that matter...)

If you thought ole Blue hair was funny .... ask Brad sometime about the
folks that make Rocks... wow...

Here is the deal... they may not be the Sharpest Pencil's in the box... but
they are working for a living and they are willing to work hard for a
Paycheck... for the most part they are honest... many of them are simply
looking for direction in thier life between High School and collage...( well
that might be stretching it a bit ) or where ever life is going to take
them... they aren't out stealing from society and they aren't on welfare....
How do you argue that?

Keith