Occupation

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Occupation
From: Saltracer54@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:44:33 EST
Here goes, Gary Ferstl 46 married 26 years to Diane,two daughters .Life long
addiction to cars,many 55-57 chevys,a few street rods.Currently building 27
roadster,
blown flathead with Phil Landry(also on list) ,Also have 56 F100
chopped,shortened and slammed we are seting up to brkt race and abuse. Worked
for Bell telephone,
have been in sheet metal business for many years now.I am production manager
at a small custom job shop, we specialize in aluminum and stainless products.
Attended bville first time in 2000, hope to be racing in 2001.